- About Us
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Core Schedule
- Academic Calendars
- Student Handbooks
- Field Experience/Internship
- Library Use
- Useful links
- New Students
- OMPH Student Activities
- Tuition and Funding
- Student Awards
- Epidemiology & Biostatistics Combined
- Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety
- Health Management & Policy - PSU
- Health Management & Policy - OSU
- Health Promotion
- Health Promotion & Health Behavior
- International Health
- Primary Health Care & Health Disparities
- Graduate Certificates
- Careers and Opportunities
- News and Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
The application deadlines for the Oregon MPH Program vary depending upon which University and specialty track you select.
Some changes are happening in the OMPH Program, please click here for more information.
For the Academic Year 2013-2014 the deadlines are as follows:
Portland State University
- Health Promotion track (Apply Here!): Fall admission only. Materials due February 1, 2013.
- Health Management & Policy (Apply Here!): Rolling admissions offered. Materials due approximately four months before start of enrollment term. (International students have earlier deadlines, please check the school webpage and allow sufficient time.)
- Fall admissions deadline: April 1, 2013
- Winter admissions deadline: September 1, 2013 (university) & September 15, 2013 (PA division)
- Spring admissions deadline: November 1, 2012
Oregon Health & Science University
- Epidemiology & Biostatistics (Apply here!): Fall admission only. Materials due February 15, 2013.
- Primary Health Care and Health Disparities (Apply here!): Winter and Fall admissions. For Fall 2013 admission, materials due January 15, 2013. See OHSU School of Nursing admissions for detailed deadline information.
Oregon State University
- All tracks (Apply Here!): Fall admission only. Materials due March 1, 2013.
- For first consideration of a Public Health teaching assistantship or a faculty nomination for a fellowship/scholarship, application materials are due at an earlier date, December 1, 2012.
Check out the U Belong video
created by the Department of Global Diversity and Inclusion