- About Us
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Core Schedule
- Academic Calendars
- Student Handbooks
- Field Experience/Internship
- Library Use
- Useful links
- New Students
- OMPH Student Activities
- Tuition and Funding
- Student Awards
- Epidemiology & Biostatistics Combined
- Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety
- Health Management & Policy - PSU
- Health Management & Policy - OSU
- Health Promotion
- Health Promotion & Health Behavior
- International Health
- Primary Health Care & Health Disparities
- Graduate Certificates
- Careers and Opportunities
- News and Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
Library Use and Resources
While on a partner campus other than the student’s home institution, an OMPH student has full access to library resources from within the partner campus’s library. A student can check out materials using the library barcode from their home institution through “Summit Borrowing".
Books can be requested through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) using Summit (request “pick-up anywhere” to retrieve at any campus library).
An OMPH student can request copies of journal articles via Interlibrary Loan (ILL), if not owned by the home library. In most cases journal articles will be delivered electronically to the student's email account. If a student wants ILL delivered to another campus, she/he should contact the ILL office at her/his home campus library.
- Remote library access is available through an OMPH student’s home institution.
- If you have questions about library resources, contact your campus library office:
Check out the U Belong video
created by the Department of Global Diversity and Inclusion